The world of work is changing at a rapid pace! Technology is evolving – there is so much that HR professionals need to keep up with. There are new challenges and opportunities for HR. Traditional roles are becoming automated - many employees will need re-skilling to be able to cope with the technological changes. This is where HR come in to play the supporting role in the rollout and adoption of such technologies.Join SABPP at the HR in the Changing World of Work conference on 21-22 August 2019 to learn more about what the 4th Industrial Revolution mean for your HR function.
Thank you to our sponsors
Reasons why you should not miss this conference
- Hear what the world of work holds for HR in the 2020’s.
- You will leave the conference with insights on how to manage the workforce of the future.
- Uncover the trending challenges of HR and learn how to enhance and embrace people analytics within your own HR function.
- Learn about emerging tools, technology, human resources training, and recruiting trends that will keep your team at the forefront of change.
- Hear keynote presentations and real-life case studies of Digital HR-related topics.
- Discover the latest remuneration trends for the new world of work.
- Take home HR analytics skills that you can implement in your work environment.
- Hear what CEOs expect from HR.
- Attend a world-class awards ceremony!